Tab Menu

Monday, September 30, 2019

The Graduation Day! Yay!

 It's really an exhilarating experience to be given this opportunity to study here in Japan. Thanks to Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT, 文部科学省奨学金) for their guidance and support on my graduate studies here in Japan. I also would like to thank my Japanese and international friends I met at Ritsumeikan University. They helped me to overcome my fear and learn new things and explore the beauty of Japan. I also would like to thank my Sensei for his undying support to my master's research, I will never forget his kindness throughout my entire research journey at his laboratory. 



This is a new start of my chapter here in Japan and I can't wait for more opportunities to come. Let's all do our best. 頑張りましょうね。

No comments: